Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back in the Saddle with Team Nanoblur/Gears





























Yes I've "retired" from full time racing and teach once again at GCI (an incredible highschool)... but I couldn't stay away from cycling for long! When the opportunity to race with Nanoblur/Gears came about, I just couldn't resist. Under the direction of my former coach and good friend Frank Fogolin, this "made-in-Canada" trade team has all the ingredients of excellence - both experienced and promising riders, excellent leadership, fantastic sponsors and a commitment to the team above all else. Stay tuned for pictures from our training camp in South Carolina this February!

2 comments:

tristan said...

Awesome news Leigh! You know the womans Tour of Wellington starts at end of February....

Unknown said...

Hey there.
I am not familiar with your sport..but I am familiar with your 'coffee haven'! Jeff has an awsome 'couscous' I come especially for. I was there just today. I was going to share your store w/ my FB friends. ..and then what a surprise to see you, Leigh, an Olympic athlete, being a part of this great spot! My neice, Jessica Zelinka, was also at the same Olympics; Canada's only Heptathlete. She ended up with 5th. place. I am so proud of her..and all the Canadians who participated. Thanks for your store. ~ Margaret Zelinka.